Georgia's Court-Connected ADR Programs|
The Center for Legal Solutions has compiled the following links to court-connected alternative dispute resolution programs in Georgia. Some large counties operate court-connected ADR programs for some or all courts within the county. In other areas, court-connected ADR programs are administered on a regional basis. The degree to which the dispute resolution process is administered by these programs varies considerably.
Superior and State Court Programs:
Juvenile Court Programs:
- 3rd Judicial Administrative District's Office of Dispute Resolution: Serves Superior, State, Magistrate, Probate, Juvenile and Municipal Courts in Harris, Talbot, Muscogee, Chattahoochee, Taylor and Marion Counties.
- 6th Judicial District's Office of Dispute Resolution: Serves Superior, State, Magistrate and Probate Courts in Butts, Fayette, Henry, Lamar, Monroe, Spalding, Pike, Upson Counties.
- 7th Judicial Administrative District Superior Court Mediation Program: Includes Bartow, Paulding and Douglas Counties.
- 9th Judicial Administrative District Office of Dispute Resolution: Serves Superior, Juvenile, State, Probate and Magistrate Courts in Cherokee, Dawson, Fannin, Forsyth, Gilmer, Habersham, Hall, Lumpkin, Pickens, Rabun, Stephens, Towns, Union and White Counties.
- 10th Judicial Administrative District's ADR Program: Serves the Superior, State, Magistrate, and Probate Courts in Burke, Columbia, Clarke, Elbert, Franklin, Hart, Madison, Newton, Oconee, Oglethorpe, Richmond and Walton Counties.
- Chatham County Office of Alternative Dispute Resolution: Serves Superior, Magistrate, State, Juvenile Courts.
- Clayton County ADR Office: Serves Superior, State, Probate and Magistrate Courts.
- Cobb County Superior Court Mediation Program
- Carroll County Mediation Center: Serves Superior, State, Magistrate, and Juvenile Courts in the Coweta Judicial Circuit.
- DeKalb County Superior Court's Dispute Resolution Center
- Fulton County Superior Court Office of Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Gwinnett County's ADR Program: Serves Superior, State, Magistrate, Juvenile and Probate Courts.
- Southern Judicial Circuit ADR Program: Serves Superior, State and Probate Courts in Brooks, Colquitt, Echols, Lowndes and Thomas Counties.
The following programs exclusively serve juvenile courts:
For additional links to court-annexed ADR programs, see this directory of court-annexed ADR programs in Georgia from the Georgia Commission on Dispute Resolution.